English Language Challenge

About this class I can say that is pretty similar to the classes when I was in the school, except for the videos and writing blogs, which I like it, because is not a tedious work, you don't have to use so much time, what is really nice because I think that I wouldn't do an activity if it takes a lot of time, and filming the videos doesn't bother me,because I think nobody will see it, there are really boring and it has like 7 views Hahah😂
Maybe I would like that a part of the topics about we have to write in this blog there were freestyle, or at least funnier, for example the "Postgraduate studies" and "The changes to my study programm" were really boring, although I really liked the GPOY (gratuitous picture of yourself), even when I wrote about a fabulous goat, please go to see it.
I consider learn english is a great tool, beacuse a lot of information, music, books, among other things are in this language, even some articles and papers that we have to read in other classes like Biology and Archaeology are in English, so it is useful.
Nowadays I think that I hear English everday, either by a song, a video, a movie, there are a lot of things. I don't use to talk, because I don't have with who, but I use to chat with my sister, who lives in Sweden and she doesn't speak Spanish (and I don't speak Swedish by the way) which is really good because is a constant to know more English and not forget it.



         

Comments

  1. Oh but talking with your sister is such a great oportunity. We should talk in english , although we will seem crazy jaajaaj¡

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with that some topics wasn't that funny haha, but i think we were able to learn some interesting opinions of our mates in those blogs O:
    Ps: Nice goat XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fabulous goat It's definitely my favorite post

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts