Chocolate Taster

Although I'm studying Anthropology, and that I really like this career, my dream job is Chocolate taster, why? Because people pay you for eat chocolate, is there anything better than that? Also some food taster travel a lot, a mom's acquaintance is a tea taster and in the last two months she has been in Thailand, Dubai and Brazil, and just for drink tea. 
The skills that I need I think its have good taste buds to qualify critically. Also I need a good physical condition, because with the amount of chocolate that would have to eat, I do not want to have a bad health because of my job, although actually most of the people nowadays have a bad health because they carefree their health for the strees of work, family, accounts among other things. At least being a Chocolate taster it can not be a stressful job.
 The reward and satisfaction from this job is of course the CHOCOLATE d'uh, I really think that chocolate have an important role in people's life, if you have a bad day, have fight with someone special, or if you didn't get what you want and you feel bad or sad, the solution is eat chocolate, and you will feel better,  happier, or at least you will stop thinking about the problem for a minute. 
        

Comments

  1. it sounds awesome haha, don't let your dreams be dreams! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. PERFECT
    JOB
    EVER
    but I´m sure If I do it I will get fat:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jaajajaja that is really good ideal job! you are so original, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can exist a better job than this?? I love it <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts