I never thought that I will write this...

The most embarrassing moment I'm willing to admit!

My worst moment it was like three or four years ago, while I was in the hospital because my niece was sick, the point is that I had been all the day without going to the bathroom worried about my niece (finally she was well😊). 
While I was leaving, I was so urged for pee, that I went to bathroom but the women's one were in maintenance (I don't know why people do that just in the minute you are more urge). The point is I was so desperate that I entered in the men's one that it was empty and nobody was outside, add the hospital was almost empty at night. I did what I had to do, and when I get out, there were a line of guys who wanted use the bathroom and I stayed frozen for five seconds and I walked away fast. 
I have to say at that time I was shyer than now, probably if that happened me now I won't care that much, because in fact I'm writing a post about it, where everyone could read it.

Comments

  1. asdfñ when I went to preu I always used the men's bathroom because it was closer to the classroom, but everytime was empty, so never happened to me.
    I think they were ashamed too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah, I would have done the same xd

    ReplyDelete
  3. haahha Sometimes I used the man's bathroom too...when women´s bathroom are full

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha funny story, you didn't have to feel embarrassed, there wasn't another choice!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts