Mexico!


Mexico

  I want to go to Mexico because I think it's a great country where you can do a lot of activities, like visit the Chichén Itzá pyramids, go to the beaches, visit the cities, etc. 
I think so much interesting this country  because is full of culture and hystorical places like ruins, castles, museums, cathedral, and archaeological sites, for example Cobá, Xcaret, Chapultepec castle, among others. 












Another reason to go to Mexico, is there are many to places to have fun and relax, you have a lot of beaches like Xel-Há, Cancún, Paraíso and a million more! Also you have one of the biggest theme parks of Latinoamerica called Six Flag Mexico which is in Mexico City.










Other thing that I would like it's go to Mexico in Day of th Dead because it is a celebration unique in the  world, with a lot of music, food and I think the carnival it's so much fun!!!!!


For me Mexico it's a place where no one is ever bored, there is so much to do!!!! 



   

Comments

  1. With all this diversity, ¿who won't want to visit this country? All that you said is really fun, especially the Day of the Dead, I want to visit Mexico too. xd

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes I agree with you! Mexico is a very cool place and you can do a lot of things related with anthropologie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to go to Mexico too. It would be so cool to see all the Aztecs pyramids!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts