The Rolling Stones, of course!



The best concert ever it was the Rolling Stones, I just can't say enough to describe how amazing it was, there are the ROLLING STONES.
The concert was the last year, if I am not wrong in February, I had never seen the stadium with so many people, it was full, and near from I was seated there were Sergio Lagos and Nicole, I'm not a big fan of them but its a good anecdote.
I decided to go to the Rolling Stones, not because I was fan of the band, rather, my mom loves the band (now I think, who doesn't?) and when they announced the tour in LatinAmerica, it was a week before her birthday, I had been saving money so it was the chance to give a really good present and have fun.
The show lasted like 2 hours, maybe more, they played all the clasics, everbody were dancing and singing, my favourite song was She's a Rainbow but the best one it was the last one, (I can't get
no) Satisfaction, there were Fireworks and everbody was so lively.
 P.S. I have to say since then, Mick Jagger is my God, the man is almost 80 and his physical condition it is better than mine, and I wouldn't say that his life was "healthy".

Comments

  1. I went to that concert too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good birthday present!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to the concert too!! but my favourite song was definitely Gimme Shelter.
    And the thing about Mick Jagger is true, If i do what he does I'd be dead

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts